Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Board Meeting 2006

I was so disappointed that this picture turned out so dark because it is probably the most elegant basket I have created yet. I created these for a corporate business meeting at a mountainous lake. So, the idea was to come up with a basket that looked "woodsy".

My Mother was visiting at the time and as we were out shopping we found these wonderful fabric covered organizing box. Since the board members are encouraged to bring their families I create these baskets to be appropriate for all ages. In this basket I included hot cocoa packs for the kids and sparkling water for the adults. Since I do not use any fillers this box was full of chocolate. On the top we added decorations, a candle, and a picture frame with a thank you note from the CEO of the board.

This basket retails for $65

No comments: